This is the buck I took on Nov 1, 2017. I first got this
buck on trial camera in late October about a mile from where I shot him. He
came out early. Close to 4:00 pm he walked out almost under my stand. When I
went to get up the stand made a noise. The buck looked right up at me. We
looked at each other for about 30 seconds and then he took off. I yelled to
stop him. He stopped; I lifted my 3030 rifle up. Pulled the trigger….Click!!!
My safety was on. I had one last chance, I hurried and cocked the gun and
pulled the trigger. Down for the count! He
Didn’t move a muscle. I jumped down went
and looked at him. Since it was still early I went and got back up in my stand.
Seen 3 more deer as I sat there waiting
on the sun to set. It was a great day to be in the woods.
The Video is on my YouTube Channel

No comments:
Post a Comment